Sunday 10 October 2010

It's been a long time.

It has been such a long time since I wrote something upon this blog, and now I am now going to keep this as updated as possible. Lately I have playing games within my pile such as Fallout 3 Game of the Year, Red Dead Redemption, Skies of Arcadia Legends, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker and finally No More Heroes 1 & 2. But have occasionally I've played Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. And last night found out that to my dismay that the only revolver in the game is far more inaccurate then it's handgun counter-part the Desert Eagle. But thinking of weapons shouldn't the revolver be more accurate if it had a longer barrel such as 6 inches due to the barrel being rifled which should put more spin onto the bullet which in the end make it more accurate.

Anyway enough about guns for the time being, I am currently looking out of the window to see a wonderful blue sky and I decide that I should stay in on a day like this, Oh the maddening thought. I have pondered that I still have too much free time on my hands, People say "live life to the fullest" and if anyone would ask me "What have you done with your life?" my only answer would be so far "Steering at TVs/monitors most of my life." I try to comprehend the amount of time that has slid by me while being a voyeur to a portal to another world which I cannot lose myself in. I now know how Fawkes feels trapped within 4 walls for an accursed amount of time. But all I do these days is play games and continue with my work from college.

No comments:

Post a Comment