Thursday, 29 October 2009
Tuesday, 20 October 2009
1. levelling up
3. ship upgrades
7. magic points
8. sprit points
12. chams to upgrade a characters living weapon that evolves by feeding it.
14. special movies
16. moon stones
20. secret fights
23. experience points
Sunday, 18 October 2009
Games developers are involved in the creation and production of computer games, handheld games, console games, arcade games, ‘Flash’ games for internet use and games for mobile phones.
Design, programming, art and animation are the work of games development studios in this multibillion-pound industry. Games development involves many stages, including creating and designing a game’s look and how it plays, animating characters and objects, creating sound, programming, testing and producing.
The games developer job title is a very broad categorisation; responsibilities within the games developer role include quality assurance tester, programmer, producer, project manager, animator and graphic artist, designer, sound technician and artificial intelligence specialist.
Typical work activities
Tasks vary, depending on your games development specialisation, but may include:
- quality testing games to find problems or 'bugs' and precisely recording where the problem was discovered;
- developing designs and/or initial concept designs for games, which may include deciding how the game plays;
- generating game scripts and storyboards;
- creating the visual aspects of the game at the concept stage;
- using 2D or 3D modelling and animation software at the production stage;
- producing the audio features of the game, such as the character voices, music and sound effects;
- programming the game using programming languages such as C++;
- solving technical problems that occur within the game production;
- disseminating knowledge to colleagues, clients and gamers;
- understanding complex written information, ideas and instructions;
- working closely with team members to meet the needs of a project;
- managing and supervising the team and the process;
- performing effectively under pressure and meeting deadlines to ensure the game is completed on time.
got it from this site